Woman’s leg amputated due to bacterial infection while traveling in Lisbon News from Mexico

mexico city. – Luz Marina Contreras, 50 year old Colombian womanshe watched her family vacation turn into a medical nightmare. The purpose of his trip was to meet Our Lady of Fatima in Lisbon, Portugal, but unfortunately contracted bacteria His life is already in jeopardy.

During the trip, Luz Marina began to feel unwell, Diagnosed with toxic shock syndrome caused by Streptococcus pyogenes. Although this bacterium is common, it can cause serious illness. On the skin, it produces impetigo, cellulite, and at a deeper level, necrotizing fasciitis, which releases tissue-destroying toxins.

In the case of Luz Marina, the bacteria released a devastating toxin that caused multiple organ failure and put her life at risk.

Her daughter, Lina, has been updating her mother’s health via Instagram. He posted a touching video of Luz Marina thanking all those who prayed for her recovery from her hospital bed.

Last week, Luz Marina had to have both legs amputated due to necrosis caused by an infection. his daughter confirmed On August 16 this year, his hands are scheduled to undergo surgeryare also severely affected by bacterial infections.

Lena also shared a bank account number on her Instagram account for those looking to provide financial support to her mother and family during this difficult time.

Information from El Universal.

You Might Be Interested In: Missouri Man Dies Of Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Eating Raw Oysters

Source link

Leave a Comment