Over time, mainly 30 years laterthe body tends to Loss of muscle mass and skin elasticity.Reverse signs of aging and Looks 10 years youngerthe best secret is to do physical activities and keep one good nutrition.
It’s done outdoors, helps build muscle mass and is free: The best exercise for weight loss
These habits will help you look younger and gain health benefits such as improved heart function and prevention of diabetes and other degenerative diseases.
this leg is one of the main areas strengthen As the years go by.It’s because if you can’t have some strong musclesit will become increasingly difficult for you maintain balance and stability.
People who don’t exercise regularly may Lose 3% to 5% of muscle mass Then it becomes harder to recover.
There are specific leg muscle building activities and movements to achieve Strong thighs, hips and calves.Additionally, it will help you have Skin is softer, smoother and free of cellulite.
5 specific exercises to strengthen your legs
You can use it interchangeably bodybuilding exercises Every day, you can The comfort of your home Or anywhere you feel comfortable, such as a gym or park.
By repeating these exercises, you can also avoid leg muscle injuries, improve your physical performance, and get in shape. also, you don’t need materialsyou can only do it with your body.
Not only does this exercise strengthen your legs, it also gives you a workout Abs, glutes and buttocks. To do this correctly you must:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Pause and return to starting position.
hint: Do it 2 to 3 times a week, 3 sets of 15 times in total.
2. Lunge forward
With this move, you can build strength in your legs while increasing flexibility and stability and improving your posture. The best way is:
- Stand straight, holding a dumbbell (optional) in each hand and feet hip-width apart.
- Take a big step forward with your right leg and lower your body forward until your knees are bent at 90 degrees.
- If possible, touch the floor lightly with your left knee.
- Push your front foot to the starting position
- Repeat on the other side.
hint: Do 3 sets on each leg, 12 to 15 repetitions per set.
3. Single-leg deadlift
It targets all major muscles such as hamstrings, glutes, and even the core. Promotes the development of strength, balance and stability. To do this in the best way, remember:
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing the front of your thighs (optional).
- Lean forward, shifting your weight to your left leg, and extend your right leg slightly behind you.
- Lift your extended right leg until your body is parallel to the floor and your arms hang down.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat and switch legs after completing all repetitions.
hint: Do 3 sets of 15-20 repetitions, resting 60 seconds between sets.
4. Jumping jacks
Here you’ll work your quads, glutes, and butt. Additionally, this exercise improves agility. This is how they are done:
- Stand facing forward, legs together and arms at your sides.
- Jump up, legs a little wider than shoulder-width apart, and arms stretched overhead.
- Jump back quickly to bring yourself back to the starting position.
hint: Start with 3 sets of 10 repetitions or more.
5. Single leg calf raise
With this move, you’ll strengthen the lower half of your legs and help you improve your balance on your feet. To do this you must:
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart and your arms on your hips.
- Bend your left knee and bring it to hip level.
- Lift your right heel off the ground and balance on the bottom of your foot.
- Pause and lower your heels.
- Repeat, then switch sides.
hint: Do 3 sets on each leg and repeat 15-20 times per set. Consider adding weight to make it more difficult.