The Comptroller General (CGC) has updated the registration and verification process for intermediate degrees and diplomas and reformed the prices of different academic titles.
Through Agreement A-081-2023, the CGC states in Article 1 that the goal is to create a computer system for the registration and verification of professional titles and intermediate academic diplomas issued by the Ministry of Education.
Application is mandatory for persons conferred, authorized and awarded by educational authorities for intermediate degrees or diplomas.
The registration procedure for intermediate professional titles and diplomas must be carried out in the following ways:
- Digital or electronic: For this method, the methods published from 2008 onwards will apply, visit the Auditor General’s Office website and enter the information required by the system.
- Face-to-face: Held at CGC headquarters on the 5th. Avenida 9.95 zone 1 applies to areas expanded and authorized by the corresponding educational institution before 2008.
The registration fee will be paid at a Bank for Rural Development (Banrural) institution or through a virtual bank. In both cases, bills with payment instructions can be canceled within five days of issuance. If it is not completed within this period, the bill will be automatically canceled and the process must be started again.
After the registration process is completed, the registration certificate will be sent by email, which you must print and paste on the back of the document in order to have the corresponding legal effect.
Article 11 The revised Agreement A-18-2007 was issued by the Comptroller General on January 15, 2007 and reads as follows:
- Intermediate degree or diploma authorization Q100.00
- Technical Occupational Titles or Authorization of Diplomas and Diplomas Q100.00
University degree authorization:
- Bachelor’s level, Military Police Station Q200.00
- Masters and postgraduate level Q300.00
- PhD level Q400.00
Proof of title, academic qualifications or registration with military and police offices Q50.00
Don’t miss our live broadcast: www.tvaztecaguate.com/en-vivo
AM FACTS – Live 5:45 AM / MERIDIANO FACTS – Live 1:00 PM / SUNSET FACTS – Live 6:00 PM / GUATEMALA FACTS – Live 8:00 PM