He was initially diagnosed with gastroenteritis and sent home, but he died the next day.
The death of 16-year-old Abraham Ysay Alvarez Ramirez shocks the town of Payaco Died at Valdivia Base Hospital due to serious health complications.
They investigated whether he was infected with hantavirus
Abraham’s cousin Mándiza Ávila Ramírez shared this On Thursday, October 12, he started experiencing stomach pain, fever, and diarrhea. This resulted in him being taken to Paillaco Hospital. over there, He was diagnosed with gastroenteritis and sent home.
“On Friday he started to feel worse and started to have respiratory symptoms, so they decided to take him again to the hospital in Paillaco and then transfer him to the Valdivia Base Hospital. In the path, Samu from La Unión had to intubate him because he was seriously ill and had difficulty breathing, and after arriving there he was transferred directly to the intensive care unit.they conducted tests on ultrasonic He said he had water in his lungs due to a possible virus and then he lost his job and they tried to resuscitate him but it was impossible. “”, he explained to Valdivia Journal.
Authorities are currently investigating whether his death is related to hantavirus.