Tamara FalcoIt is a reference not only in the world of fashion, but also in the kitchen.Brought to us by the Marchioness of Whymper and the Chef Recipes full of flavor We can include it in Christmas menu As an appetizer, it left our diners mouth-opening. The main ingredient of this recipe is very economical because it is handmade. Egg and potato base. The chic touch is made of Boletus (If you can’t find fresh, you can buy dehydrated) and Truffles.
Tamara Falco uses truffle ‘uber melanosporum’ fresh, but if this ingredient makes your budget soar, you can use The juice packaging of the truffle itself There was even a bit of tartufato (truffle cream), which was much cheaper. So no excuses, let’s get to work!
This recipe prepared by Tamara Falcó is Potato Parmentier with porcini mushrooms, poached eggs and truffles. This is a very easy dish to make at home as the biggest difficulty is preparing the poached eggs. However, it’s not complicated at all if you follow the steps we tell you below, so let’s take a look at the recipe in detail!
Tamara Falcó’s delicious Christmas appetizers
This Potato Parmentier Recipe Poached eggs, porcini and truffles by Tamara Falcó Perfect to serve as an appetizer to your guests at Christmas dinner or lunch. Now that these dates are approaching, I’m sure you’re already starting to think of some menus or dishes that you could use. Surprise your guestsrecord!
Ingredients for 4 people)
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1kg delicious porcini mushrooms
- wine vinegar
- 1 tuber black spores truffle
- 1 liter dark broth
- Sal Malden
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bean sprouts or bean sprouts
- 500g cooked potatoes
- 250g butter
- 200ml milk
- black pepper
- step 1: The first step is to boil the potatoes, to do this you must put cold water in the pot, add salt and the potatoes with their skins on. Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes. Prick the potatoes with a toothpick to check if they are tender. If so, remove them from the water, peel and pass them through a food mill or sieve.
- Step 2: We begin to prepare the parmentier, put the mashed potatoes in a saucepan and heat over low heat. Add the chopped cold butter and stir until combined. Then, add the hot milk little by little until you get the texture you want (you may not need to add all the milk). Season with salt and pepper and set aside, covered with plastic wrap to prevent the surface from drying out.
- Step 3: To reduce the broth, pour it into a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it reduces (you should get a demi-glace). Keep it.
- Step 4: Next, sauté the porcini, but first clean them to remove any traces of dirt they may have. If you buy them dry, soak them in water at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Chop them finely and sauté them in a frying pan with a few drops of oil, then add the demi-glace and stir so that the mushrooms are well covered. Finally, add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Step 5: Heat a pot with plenty of water and a little vinegar. When it’s almost boiling, lower the heat (you don’t need it to boil). Stir the water with a wooden spoon to create a whirlpool. Add 1 egg to the swirl and cover the yolk with the white as it cooks. After 3 minutes, carefully remove the eggs with a slotted spoon. Boil the other 3 eggs in the same way.
- Step 6: Place potato parmentier base on bottom of plate. Add 1 poached egg on top, surround with sautéed porcini mushrooms, sprinkle with chopped or grated truffles and garnish with some sprouts or bean sprouts. Sprinkle with Maldon salt and drizzle with a small amount of raw extra virgin olive oil.
Fresh Truffle Substitutes in Tamara Falcó’s Recipes
As we told you above, if you don’t want to invest too much in the truffles that Tamara Falcó uses in her poached egg and porcini potato parmenti recipe, we’ve got a look at the price points Affordable Option B.You can use less expensive truffles or use less expensive truffles to get equally delicious results tartufat, Love this option.
This product is the perfect alternative to add truffle flavor without investing a lot of money.It is a Truffle sauce 500 Gram, this is a typical Italian product used in restaurants. You can find it on Amazon.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the content we publish on www.elmueble.com, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Our journalists independently research, test and recommend the best products and services. RBA Revistas may receive a commission if you purchase through links on our site. Learn about how we work and our affiliation policy.