we know There is no magic method or trick Let’s lose weight without breaking a sweat.Although Yes, we know some eating habitssuch as perricone or intermittent fasting, which help us become more young and thin. On rare occasions, however, we consider a no-starvation weight loss program.but there is one that apart from the promise promising results It has a lot of benefits and can be done in a short amount of time don’t starvefor which reason (among other things) it has become one of the most popular Recently: fast metabolism diet.
also known as “The Last Diet of Your Life”the main goal of this diet is to make us lose weight, its followers and nutritionists agree that it has very superior qualities, it only focuses on our one Weaknesses when we start the weight loss process: Metabolism. But how does a rapid metabolism diet work? Does it really work? We analyze step by step (including the menu).
What is the Rapid Metabolism Diet?
The Rapid Metabolism Diet or DMA is a program that allows you to Lose 10kg in 28 dayshas the excellent quality that, in addition to accelerating it, fix your metabolism.It was developed by American nutritionist Haylie Pomroy in her Book this is already a best seller International ‘The Rapid Metabolism Diet: The Last Diet of Your Life”unlike other diets, It’s not about eating less, it’s about eating well, or even more food throughout the period.
The author, nutritionist to stars like Jennifer López or Reese Witherspoon, breaks it down into 28 days as a cycle where every week we have Three distinct phases of diet and exercise, the latter is very important in any weight loss program. “This is not a fad diet. It’s a clinically proven method Using food to fight obesity, treat chronic disease and Heals a damaged metabolism”says Dr. Jacqueline Fields in her book.
Is a Rapid Metabolism Diet Balanced and Healthy?
A rapid metabolism diet is characterized by, at each stage, five meals a day These include four essential nutrients: Carbohydrates, vegetables, proteins and even fats.
“Is a Rich, healthy and varied dietit provides your body with the food it really needs,” explains chef and author Eloisa Faltoni “Eloisa’s Healthy Cooking: Simple Recipes for a Healthier Life”.
Based on this approach, we can say that it is a balanced and healthy diet that, as its name suggests, helps us Metabolism runs normally again at a faster rate therefore, lose weight faster.
An article published in Harvard Health Publishing argues that “youNo Slow Metabolism Burns Fewer Calorieswhich means more fat is stored in the body, while ordon’t have a fast metabolism Burn calories at a faster rate, which explains why some people They can eat a lot without gaining extra pounds.”
Is this diet better than other diets?
The Rapid Metabolism Diet (DMA) isn’t better or worse than other diets, but it’s different.in her All kinds of food are included. enables us to carry out Eating sustainably over time without starving And there is not much margin for error, whereas for example the keto diet is based on reducing daily carbohydrate consumption as much as possible.
It is also suitable for everyone, including those with Diabetes and Pregnancy. Another difference with it is that you can eat well and prepare meals that you really like and thus lose weight. no rebound effect Whether to proceed with the program that suits your needs.
How to Do a Rapid Metabolism Diet
To follow a rapid metabolism diet, we must at least 28 days to do it, which is equivalent to One cycle (4 weeks).divided into weekly Three stages of two to three days have specific characteristics and goals, repeat in sequence Until within 28 days of reaching the goal. The key is to know how to substitute foods to meet your needs and maintain phases and portions.
- The first stage: (Monday and Tuesday) fruit and cereal. It must be accompanied by at least one cardio activity.
- second stage:(Wednesday and Thursday): Protein of animal origin and alkaline vegetables. In this phase we must include at least one anaerobic exercise.
- The third phase:(Fri, Sat & Sun): In addition to all of the above (but in smaller amounts), you’ll want to add healthy fats and oils. This phase must be combined with at least one session of physical activity that relaxes the body, such as yoga.
It should be noted that not everyone will be able to reach their ideal weight in 28 days, but this will not be a problem because The Rapid Metabolism Diet Has No Time Limits And it can be repeated month by month until the goal is reached.
Fast Metabolism Diet 1 Week Menu
We will detail a Fast Metabolism Diet Weekly Menuincluding the first phase of two days, the second phase of two days and the third phase of three days, all distributed in 5 meals.
Day 1 – Phase 1
- breakfast. Toast is served with warm red fruit.
- snack. an orange.
- a meal. Brown Rice, Chickpea and Apple Stew.
- dinner. Lentil and Pear Salad.
Day 2 – Phase 1
- breakfast. A classic bowl with natural fruit and granola.
- snack. a pear.
- a meal. Chickpea and Quinoa Salad. Dessert is an orange.
- snack. A slice of watermelon.
- dinner. a meal. Brown rice, lentil and apple stew.
Day 3 – Phase 2
- breakfast. Fried vegetables and eggs.
- snack. Natural tuna with edamame.
- a meal. Poke bowl with chicken.
- snack. Natural tuna with edamame.
- dinner. Sauteed Mushrooms and Peppers with Cod.
Day 4 – Phase 2
- breakfast. Egg scrambled with green beans.
- snack. Steamed chicken strips and an apple.
- a meal. Meatballs with lettuce and pepper salad.
- snack. Oatmeal and blueberry pancakes.
- dinner. Sauteed mushrooms and peas with hake.
Day 5 – Phase 3
- breakfast. A bowl of natural yogurt with peanuts and red fruit.
- snack. Toast with hummus.
- a meal. Sauteed chickpeas, mushrooms and chicken. Dessert is oranges.
- snack. cashew.
- dinner. Avocado Sauteed Ham.
Day 6 – Phase 3
- breakfast. Toast with almond butter and warm apples.
- snack. A handful of cashews and raspberries.
- a meal. Scrambled green beans with eggs, boiled potatoes and tenderloin.
- snack. Yogurt Bowl with Blueberries.
- dinner. Lentil, Avocado and Chicken Salad.
Day 7 – Phase 3
- breakfast. Banana and Oatmeal Pancakes.
- snack. Red fruit and vegetable smoothie.
- a meal. Mix the sautéed mushrooms and peas with the salmon. Dessert was a handful of blueberries.
- snack. Peppered Hummus Toast.
- dinner. Sauteed green beans, avocado, chickpeas and turkey.
Contraindications to the Rapid Metabolism Diet
No matter how healthy they look, we always have to consider Based on our case and patient medical opinion Contraindications diet. All in all, there are pros and cons, as is the case with rapid metabolism diets.
this The main contraindications of this diet This is the effect that metabolic changes have on an organism in such a short period of time, that in the long run it can be assumed that opposite effectthat is, let us Weight gain accelerates again.
However, it is always recommended Consult a specialist or doctor if this is the best diet for youand which phases or nutrition plan to follow after completing the fast metabolism diet maintain weight and good health.