Hermosillo, Sonora. – Nasal congestion or congestion can be very uncomfortable, making it difficult to breathe normally.he mayo clinic school of medicine Several causes of this have been identified, including irritation or inflammation of the nasal tissue.
The main reasons are:
• flu (influenza)
• Deviated septum
• common cold
• Nonallergic rhinitis
• enlarged adenoids
When shortness of breath becomes uncomfortable, you can consider the following tips for quick relief:
• Hot water compression: Wet a tissue with warm water and apply gently to nose and forehead for 20 minutes.
• Hold your breath: Inhale, tilt your head back, put your fingers over your nose, and hold your breath for as long as possible, similar to stopping a hiccup. Repeat throughout the day.
• Apple cider vinegar: Mix 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with hot mineral water, add honey, and drink it 3 times a day for a week.
• Spicy: Eating spicy foods can help thin mucus and clear your nasal passages.
you might be interested: Juices You Should Try to Help Your Liver
• garlic: Take a clove of garlic every day for three days and take advantage of its healthy properties to fight nasal congestion.
• Facial Massage: Press the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, then press your fingertips between your eyebrows. Alternate for one minute, three or four times a day.
These tips can temporarily relieve nasal congestion. However, If congestion persists or worsens, it is advisable to consult a professional health conditions for adequate diagnosis and specific treatment.