During puberty, with hormonal changes, usually on our face acneThat in accordance with mayo clinic, it’s a skin disease It happens when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It can cause whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. It goes away with time and treatment.
But if you’re over 40 and you’re starting to notice whiteheads coming backaccording to experts, there is an explanation female hormones According to Bernard Kizer, “Because Hormonal changes, stress, poor diet, pollution and environmental toxins,” a condition that can be addressed with home remedies.
The expert, who also advocates for healthy living, shared Five Homemade Face Mask Recipes to Get Rid of Blackheads Easily And without exposing your skin to further damage from the environment.
Homemade Face Mask Fights Acne After 40 Years
- Oat Milk Mask (10 minutes). with her you’ll remove the shine from your face And will moisturize it without being greasy. For this you need 2 tablespoons of rolled oats and 1 tablespoon of liquid milk, mix and work for the specified time. Rinse with warm water.
- Chamomile, Garlic and Oatmeal Mask. will help you Balance your PH and hydrate without oilAnd it also has antibacterial effect. To make it, you combine 2 cups of water, 3 tablespoons of dried chamomile, ground garlic cloves, and a tablespoon of oats, let it work for 8 minutes, then rinse.
- Matcha face mask. with her Reduces skin imperfections and radiance. Made with 1 tablespoon of matcha tea, 1 tablespoon of honey, ½ tablespoon of boiling water, and five drops of sandalwood oil. Let me act for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Turmeric face mask. with her You’ll combat acne, blemishes, and rosacea comprehensively for radiant skin. In a glass container, combine one tablespoon of turmeric, three tablespoons of coconut milk, and one tablespoon of honey. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Oatmeal, Honey and Egg White Mask. this mixture It stops shine and fights oily skin. Beat one egg white, add two slices of oatmeal and a tablespoon of honey. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes, then wash off with soap and water.