this rosemary sagebetter known as popular rosemaryBelong to family Lamiaceae, which has always been associated with brain health, not just traditional medicine.with his camphor aroma and his Pungent smell Spicy stuff is one of the most popular aromatic plants in the world Stabilizes our mood and enhances our cognitive abilities.
It has been America’s great ally since time immemorial. traditional medicineeven blamed on him supernatural power.Today, this prolific plant lilac blue flowerspink or white, is one of the most popular colors in the world mental health and brain.
- This fragrance may protect your brain, according to Harvard University
according to nutritional psychiatrist of Harvard University and brain experts, Uma Naidurecent research “supports numerous properties Antioxidants and protector brain of rosemary” He added: “Using this herb and its extract can help relieve pain (analgesic) and also as a tonic nervous system,Relieve symptoms pressure, frustrated and anxiety“.
- How does rosemary affect the brain?
We know rosemary is incredibly powerful. Here are the findings about rosemary, memory, learning, attention, mood, and Alzheimer’s disease.
According to professional website Medical News Today:
- Research described in Advances in Psychopharmacological Therapeutics shows that the aroma of rosemary can Improve focus, performance, speed and accuracy A person’s character and, to a lesser extent, their mental state.
- Some studies show rosemary can significantly help Prevent brain aging.The therapeutic effect of rosemary on preventing diseases Alzheimer’s diseaseLooks promising, but more research is needed.
- Some studies on mice suggest rosemary may be useful for people suffering from depression. Stroke. Rosemary appears to prevent brain damage and may promote recovery.
- What happens if I take rosemary every day?
specific, How much should you take in each day? While drinking too much rosemary tea may cause gastroenteritis, vomiting, and abdominal cramps, some research shows what might happen if we drink rosemary every day:
according to Healthline:
- One study found that taking Rosemary 500 mg orally twice daily for 1 monthSignificantly reduces anxiety levels Improve memory and sleep quality among college students.
- Another 2-month study of 66 industrial workers noted that those who drank 2 teaspoons (4 grams) rosemary in 2/3 cup (150 ml) It has been reported that people who drink water every day feel significantly less fatigued at work.
- 6 benefits of rosemary for your mood
he rosemary essential oil This is also a basic Welfare Based on Pentas.according to Balmoria Expert,”in the world Aromatherapyhe rosemary Excellent location due to its power to relax and unwind relieve pressure. It is also one of the most commonly used aromas when it comes to helping you improve basic mental functions. “
In fact, fragrance Rosemary can even be added cognitive performance According to a study conducted by researchers at the Center for Brain, Performance, and Nutrition Research northumbria university (U.K.).
As they explained, These are some of its benefits:
- Deflationand Relax Body.
- Stimulate memoryand focus.
- purifyBody, soul and spirit.
- relieve congestion respiratory system.
- help against fatiguephysical or mental.
- help relieve pain
- it is Powerful antioxidant
- confrontation Negative Energy.