people turn to a light diet They are advised to follow this diet when they have an upset stomach, have undergone surgery, or are prescribed by a nutritionist. But in the preparation process, there are some factors to consider. food. Let’s meet them here.
What is a bland diet?
This is an eating plan recommended by health experts for treating ailments like gastroenteritis and recovering from certain illnesses. Surgical treatmentand so on.
Usually this consists of Semi-cooked food, low fatseasonings and acids stimulate the digestive system.
What foods can be included in this type of diet?
It should be noted that there are three types of diet It’s hard to tell the difference, and each has its peculiarities.
these are types astringent, non-astringentand against gastroesophageal reflux.
1. Light diet: It is suitable for patients with the following diseases diarrhea or gastritis. The nutritional content of this type is as follows:
- White Rice, No Prep Stew (medium rare only)
- boiled potatoes
- corn cake
- apple or pear compote
- low fat broth
- vegetable cream
2. Non-astringent diet: Recommended for those who have experienced vomiting and needing to be purged his stomach. In this case, they need to include broth, beans, yogurt, chicken, etc.
3. Diet for gastric reflux: It is suitable for people with problems with the digestive system, such as the esophagus, stomach, and other organs that make up the system.those foods should be avoided as follows:
- gas food
- Fried Tomatoes
- Carbonated drinks
Guidelines for following a bland diet properly
- consult a doctor How long it takes to follow a prescribed bland diet.
- chew slowly Improve digestion and prevent reflux with every bite.
- implement small mealsDon’t eat too much at one meal, but eat in portions throughout the day.
- Drink warm water as an infusion.able taking chamomile Avoid soft drinks, coffee, alcohol, acidic juices, tea after meals.
- If you follow a diet designed to lose weightyou should not consider too much salt in your dishes.
In this way, we learned the so-called light dietWhat food Develop the plan and what factors must be considered in order to carry it out effectively. This should always be prescribed and directed by a specialist physician.