written in lifestyle he
Any leftovers from making mole chicken?Take this opportunity to prepare some delicious food Enmoradasit might look even better if you apply the tips we’re going to cover today.
this Enmoradasalso known as Moore Enchiladasa preparation made of corn tortillas dipped in mole and stuffed with shredded chicken.
The Encyclopedia of Mexican Food explains that the most common way to prepare this dish is to soak a tortilla in mole, stuff it with chicken, and garnish it with cheese, onion slices, and a little cream.
How are corn fritters prepared?
The trick is Enmoradas According to the Larousse Cocina blog, if you find something tasty, add toasted sesame seeds, almonds and chocolate to the mole sauce, ingredients that add even more flavor to the base of the dish.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters
- 1/4 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons almonds
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 piece of chocolate
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup oil
- 12 tortillas
- 2 cups mole
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- Creamy flavor
- White cheese or add to taste
- onion slices
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté tomatoes, onions and garlic for 5 minutes, then remove. Fry the sesame seeds in the same oil for 3 minutes, remove and repeat with the almonds.
- Combine the tomatoes, onions and garlic with the chicken broth and add to the saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes, add the mole sauce and chocolate bars, stirring constantly until you have a slightly thick sauce. Season with salt and cool.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and submerge the tortillas one at a time in the water for a few seconds.
- Cover each tortilla with a little mole, sprinkle with some shredded chicken, and roll up. Booking.
- Pour a little mole on the plate and place the chicken patties on top.
- Garnish corn patties with cream, grated cheese and onion slices.
If you want extra crunch EnmoradasIn addition to the onions, sprinkle with a little toasted sesame seeds. Good luck!
Follow the Grupo Formula Twitter account!