Tenth week of the standings that the Sanremo influence is still being felt, especially in the first four positions which remain unchanged.
At the top we still find Marco Mengoni with “Two lives”, followed by Mr. Rain with “Superheroes”. Lazza also stable in third place with “Cenere”, followed by Madame with “The good in the bad”.
In fifth place is Stefano Lentini’s “’O mar for” featuring Lolloflow, Icaro and Raiz who gains one position this week. This is the theme song of the famous Rai TV series, “Mare fuori”, whose third season is depopulating.
One more position also for Shakira ft. Bizarrap and Annalisa. The first, with “Shakira” are placed in sixth place. The second with “Bellissima”, rises to #7.
The eccentric Rosa Chemical, on the other hand, loses three positions with its “Made in Italy” that goes from #5 to eighth place. In ninth position then, a reconfirmation: Tananai with “Tango”.
The ranking is closed by a new entry, the only new entry of the week: “Tgq” by Karol G which debuts in tenth place.
THE COMPLETE RANKING
- Two lives – Marco Mengoni – 6.77 million views
- Super heroes – Mr. Rain – 5.98 million views
- Ash – Lazza – 5.85 million views
- The good in the bad – Madame – 2.44 million views
- ‘O mar for – Stefano Lentini ft. Lolloflow, Icarus & Raiz – 2.33 million views
- Shakira – Bizarrapp & Shakira – 2.15 million views
- Beautiful – Annalisa – 1.90 million views
- Made in Italy – Rosa Chemical – 1.81 million views
- Tango – Tananai – 1.76 million views
- Tqg – Karol G – 1.53 million views
CLICK ON THE PREVIEWS UNDER THE PLAYER TO WATCH THE VIDEOS
Every Friday on newsstands in the weekend insert of the Calabria edition of the Southern Quotidiano, a page dedicated to Musicto