this Kitchen rags and sponges They are an essential element in our daily cooking, but keep them Cleanliness and sterility are crucial to ensure healthy cooking.Fortunately, there are homemade tips This will allow you to clean them effectively And make them flawless.DiscoverThe best way to disinfect kitchen cloths using disinfectant microwave!
We know that cleaning surfaces is crucial, but we often neglect the hygiene of cleaning utensils, such as the rags and rags we use to keep our kitchens sparkling. Fortunately, taking care of them doesn’t require a lot of time or expensive products.Here we reveal a A foolproof trick Clean your kitchen rags!
How to Clean Kitchen Towels in the Microwave
The process is simple and fast.Please follow the steps below Use a microwave to sterilize kitchen cloths:
- Moisten the cloth with soap and water. If you find stains that are difficult to remove, add a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar to enhance the cleaning effect. Make sure to remove all traces of dirt.
- Place the rag in a microwave-safe plastic bag, but do not seal it completely.. This will allow steam to escape during the sterilization process.
- Place the bag with the cloth in the microwave and set it to maximum power for about 90 seconds.. The heat generated by the microwave will effectively eliminate bacteria and germs on the cloth.
take precautions, After the time has elapsed, remove the bag from the microwave Regulation. Let the rags cool before handling them.
- Once cool, soak the cloth in a bowl of cold water to remove soap residue.. If the stain remains, repeat the process from the beginning until the stain is completely clean.
- Wring out the rag and hang it to dry completely.. Once they are no longer damp, they can be used, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
this Cleaning Tips It keeps your kitchen cloths in tip-top shape and eliminates any traces of dirt or bacteria. By using your microwave as a cleaning ally, you can ensure you have an effective and easy-to-use tool in your kitchen. Don’t underestimate the power of disinfection and maximize the hygiene of your home with this practical tip.
remember, A clean, germ-free kitchen is the first step to healthy eating..Don’t forget to apply these Cleaning Tips Keep your kitchen cloths immaculate and sanitized!