written in lifestyle he
If you don’t want bad smells lingering in the clothes you wear when you exercise, here’s what we’ll tell you trick so you can exclude this bad odor of tennis sporty.
Shoe odor is a common problem that has nothing to do with poor hygiene, but is caused by bacteria that normally live on your feet and thrive in response to sweat and humidity.
One of the best ways to prevent odor from lingering in your tennis shoes is proper cleaning, but there are other effective home remedies.
Tips to get rid of sneaker odor
Use this simple trick to prevent odor from getting into your sneakers; to do this you will need:
- sodium bicarbonate
- white vinegar
You can get rid of bad odors in your tennis shoes by following these simple steps:
- Place half a tablespoon of baking soda inside each pair of sneakers and spread evenly.
- Place sneakers dipped in baking soda directly in the sun for at least 20 minutes
- Wash your sneakers as you normally would, making sure to give the inside a good scrubbing.
- After rinsing, soak the shoes in a bucket of water and a little white vinegar for at least 10 minutes.
- Finally, remove the sneakers from the water and dry them in the shade
This trick works because baking soda is a natural deodorizer that neutralizes the bacteria that cause bad odors, and vinegar can also eliminate bad odors.
So you can exercise with confidence, now you know you can eliminate sneaker odor with just two ingredients.