Multiple studies show that nine out of 10 women in the world have cellulite. Converting this to a percentage means that 90 to 98 percent of the population suffers from this skin condition, also known as “orange peel.”
Cellulite can appear in different parts of the body, the most common being: abdomen, calves, thighs, arms, buttocks and buttocks.
Magdalena de Quevedo, cosmetologist, nutritionist and CEO Akopus Clinic Explains: “Cellulitis, or PEFE, is a tissue problem of the body’s tissues. Contrary to what many people think, its appearance It has nothing to do with a person’s age or weight. Because some people may still have cellulite even if they are at a healthy weight or are very thin. “
Furthermore, this is a Pathology defined as “female”, Because women’s bodies contain more hormones that promote fat accumulation and fluid retention: estrogen and progesterone
Experts know a lot about whether the creams on the market that promise to eliminate cellulite are effective. “Some can improve circulation. But you have to remember that you can never fundamentally end PEFE because it is a skin pathology. So it can be weakened with consistent care such as nutrition, drainage, ointments, etc.”
Now, since this is an inflammation of the skin, experts say one treatment that can help a lot is lymphatic drainage. It is a body treatment that involves massaging different parts of the body with the aim of improving lymphatic circulation.
“All the toxins retained by the body after these holiday overactivity can impair our circulation, retain fluid and promote inflammation in the body. These sessions should be done 2 times a week for at least 1 month, and each case will be treated with an individualized way to evaluate,” experts pointed out.
Clínica Acorpus offers another treatment that can help reduce the appearance of cellulite by up to 80% in 6 to 10 sessions cells stop.
“Here we use different active ingredients to stimulate circulation. In addition, it strengthens the cell walls containing fat and stops their breakdown, which creates the image of dimples on the skin. Of course, it also reduces localized fat,” says the professional. .
Experts now emphasize that it is very important to maintain this type of treatment since they are not permanent, as cellulite is a pathology and therefore consistency is crucial to obtain effective results.
In conjunction with the above, in addition to drinking plenty of water, it is also recommended to live an active life and include foods that reduce inflammation in your diet. “Eating a balanced diet of nutrient-dense, low-processed foods can also help reduce inflammation. If you have any medical conditions, be sure to consult a health professional for specific advice,” adds the Acorpus pro, who shares the following examples:
1. Fatty fish: Salmon, tuna, sardines, and trout are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Colorful fruits and vegetables: Fruits such as berries and cherries and vegetables such as tomatoes, spinach, broccoli and peppers contain high amounts of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
3. Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, and flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, which help reduce inflammation.
4. Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in polyphenols, compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory compound. You can add turmeric to your meals or take curcumin supplements.
6. Ginger: Ginger has natural anti-inflammatory properties and can be consumed as a tea, added to dishes, or used as a spice.
to know more information: www.acorpus.cl
About Arcopus: We are a SEREMI de Salud accredited cosmetic medicine and outpatient surgery clinic dedicated to improving the condition of the body and meeting cosmetic and/or surgical needs, for which we have a committed medical team and health professionals, using high-end equipment and product. , which enables them to rebuild everyone’s trust and guarantee safe and satisfactory results.