Are you one of those people who loves cooking in the oven? If this happens to you, it will be necessary to clean the device on a regular basis.In this article we will explain to you How to clean your oven Just two ingredients you already have at home. No more going to the supermarket to buy groceries!
These two ingredients are commonly found in the cleaning routines we recommend at El Mueble and they are Effective and economical.Ideal Homemade Ingredients for Cleaning Your Oven They are white vinegar and baking soda, As we’ve been able to see with Instagram users’ cleaning routines @unmundosaludable_ The video has more than 925,000 followers and has been shared on social networks and viewed more than 1.5 million times. Below, we show you everything you need to know to clean your oven and keep it looking like new. do not miss it!
what do you need
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- Prepare bowl of water and baking soda mixture
- Soft fiber scrubber
- One sprayer
- Piece of cloth
How to apply
- step 1. The first thing you want to do is sprinkle two tablespoons of baking soda on the surface you want to treat.
- Step 2. Next, with the help of a sprayer, add cleaning vinegar to the surface sprinkled with baking soda and mix. careful! Keep in mind that mixing the two products will cause a reaction and create bubbles.
- Step 3. With the help of a natural fiber scrubber, wipe dirty surface Put baking soda and cleaning vinegar in it. Once you have it, wipe off any remaining product with a dry cloth.
- Step 4. When ready, roll it out again cleaning vinegar Take the help of a sprayer and dry it.
- Step 5. Remove accessories from oven wall And add the mixture of baking soda and water with the help of cloth. Spray cleaning vinegar over the applied mixture and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Step 6. After that, wipe the area to be cleaned With the help of scouring pad (medium firmness) and run the damp cloth along the walls of the oven. The dirt will soften and become easier to remove.
- Step 7. Now you can put everything back where it belongs…that’s it! Your oven will be like new.
If we count the time, in a few minutes you can remove the dirt, which, on the contrary, will scare you. It may take a few minutes to make the mixture, up to 5 minutes to apply, and another 5 minutes to wipe off. The most time consuming thing is to let the product work for 20 minutes and your oven will be like new. very effective!
The kitchen is furnished with Indecoba custom furniture.
Ah! When you put it on, you can clean other areas of the kitchen.Here we provide you tips and tricks How to clean the kitchen.
Other options for cleaning your oven
This is the most effective mixture for cleaning your oven, but you can also make other, less effective mixtures in case your oven doesn’t need it. You can use both products separately and mix with water.That is, you can Mix water and vinegar and apply as described above; you can Mix water with baking soda and apply it to the wall. In both cases, turn on the oven to soften the grease and grime.
Remember, if you don’t have vinegar and need vinegar, you can always Turn to Lemonas it also has disinfectant properties.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the content we publish on www.elmueble.com, please subscribe to our newsletter.
If you would like to update your consent preferences, please click the link below