In the framework of World Hepatitis Day, the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) from Morelos Urges public to step up hygiene measures to avoid diseasefor which they made a series of proposals.
IMSS explains Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver, the cause of which may be infectioussuch as viral or non-infectious hepatitis caused by obesity, autoimmune diseases, drugs and allergic reactions.
➡️ Have you received the message on WhatsApp? free!
Alejandra Leyva Flores, Pediatrician, Department of Gastroenterology and Pediatric Nutrition, First Affiliated Hospital of Family Medicine, IMSS Regional General Hospital, noted, The disease can be contracted by eating contaminated food or drinking water that is in poor condition.and direct contact with infected persons or objects.
Some symptoms of the disease are:
- fever or low-grade fever
- pit pain
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- clay-colored or pale stools
- nausea and/or vomiting
Among the recommendations issued to avoid contagion, the following stand out:
- Do not share toothbrushes and razors.
- Wash your hands properly before eating or preparing food and after using the toilet.
- Drink bottled water and cooked food from a fixed location, if it is fruit and vegetables, sanitize them.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that, You should see a trusted doctor if you develop any symptoms Or, where appropriate, go to the nearest clinic.
Join our YouTube channel