One of the health problems that most commonly affect people is viral infection. May trigger illnesses such as common cold, flu, covid-19, HIV or viral gastroenteritis.
In this way, viruses act as hijackers, suddenly invading normal living cells. They then use these cells to reproduce, killing, damaging or altering the infected cells, which is what causes diseases associated with viral infections. “Generally, each different virus infects only one type of cell in the body. For example, the hepatitis virus affects liver cells. HIV infects a certain type of cell in the immune system.
A healthy way to prevent such infections is to consume probiotic foods that help boost your immune system’s defenses.In fact, the magazine better health Pointing to the Japanese probiotic superfood is natto, which is soy-based and has an ammonia-like smell and slime-like consistency. Among its nutritional content, the following stand out the most:
- Calories: 211
- protein: 19 grams
- fat: 11 grams
- sugar: 13 grams
- fiber: 5.4 grams
- Complex carbohydrates: 4.9 grams
- Saturated fat: 1.6 grams
- Vitamin C: 13mg
- iron: 8.6 mg
- Potassium: 729 mg
- calcium: 217 mg
Likewise, other studies mentioned in the journal show that nattoquin is the most effective ingredient Nattohas fibrinolytic activity, antihypertensive, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-platelet and neuroprotective effects. This gives it a great ability to prevent cardiovascular diseases such as stroke and cerebrovascular accident.
In fact, the first study in this area showed that nattoquine improved thrombolytic activity. “It has been suggested that this is due to antithrombotic, anticoagulant, antioxidative, and lipid-lowering effects. Another study described how 9 times daily supplementation with nattoquine effectively inhibited atherosclerotic progression in patients with atherosclerotic plaques.
How to prepare natto?
- 500 g soybeans
- 1 g of spores Bacillus subtilis natto (or 50 g Natto Already prepared).
- First, all ingredients to be used must be boiled to avoid cross-contamination. Once this is done, the soybeans should be soaked for 12 hours, but many recommend soaking for a full day.
- Thereafter, it should be cooked in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes or on medium heat for 6 hours.
- When cooked, remove from heat, drain and let cool at room temperature.
- Then, place them in a warm place until the temperature reaches around 50 degrees Celsius.
- When the temperature reaches that temperature, you should add the bacteria.if you don’t have powder Bacillus natto, you can put 50 grams Natto Ready.
- Fermentation at a constant temperature of 40 degrees Celsius for 24 hours. Can be placed in the oven or yogurt maker for ideal fermentation.
- When fermentation occurs, it is an indication that it is ready to eat. Although many people let it soak in the cold of the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days.