Here’s the list of tricks you’ve been waiting for in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch’s new expansion pack, packed with possibilities.
With the new expansion pack for The Sims 4 Cavallos Ranch, we’ll be able to make a living raising horses, as well as other tasks related to the ranch.
In the purest American style, you can have your own ranch, keep lots of horses, and even run other businesses like selling nectar.
Without a doubt, if you are a fan of this theme, you will love Horse Farm The Sims 4and as usual, in each extension, we also have tricks.
With The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Tips we will be able to improve their skills, level them up and even specialize in other tasks like nectar and more.
The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Cheats
The first thing you need to do is activate the cheat console, which depends on the platform as follows:
- On Windows, press “control + Shift + C” on your keyboard to open the cheat console.
- If you have a Mac, you should use “command + shift + C”.
- If you’re playing via PlayStation or Xbox, you must press all four triggers (four L’s and R’s) at the same time.
In the cheat console, type “testingCheats on” or “testingCheats true” (without the quotes) and press enter or ok to run the code.
After that, it’s time for your checklist of horse farm tricks:
- To increase our ability to make nectar, the following code must be entered: stats.set_skill_level AdultMinor_RanchNectar 5
- Improve our riding ability: stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_EquestrianSkill 10
- Improve horse Temperament level: stats.set_skill_level Horse_Temperament 10 (SimID)
- To increase horse agility level: stats.set_skill_level Horse_Agility 10 (SimID)
- To increase horse jumping skill level: stats.set_skill_level Horse_Jumping 10 (SimID)
- To increase the horse’s stamina level: stats.set_skill_level Horse_Endurance 10 (SimID)
- To get a horse’s ID, enter the code: sims.get_sim_id_by_name FIRST NAME LAST NAME
As you can see, we’ve made enough use of The Sims 4 Horse Farm Expansion to make things even more interesting.
And if you want to learn more, you can also dive into the 20 best mods for The Sims 4 and the best mods for May, June, July, and August. Plus all the cheats, keys and codes for PC, PS4 and Xbox One (2021).
If you want to keep getting more possibilities out of the game, you shouldn’t miss our guide to the best Sims mods: 50 new social interactions, Superman or Zelda fan objects, and more options available.