he acne This is one of the most common skin problems among teenagers and adults. Last year, due to Use of face mask and caused by stress Coronavirus disease pandemic. Therefore, the humidity, friction, and occlusion created within the mask can create breakouts in all skin types, not just combination and gauzy skin.
In order to improve, Rocio EscalanteArbosana Farmacia boss recommended “Change your mask more frequently, use gentle products to cleanse your skin, and incorporate sebum-regulating, anti-inflammatory, and keratolysis active ingredients into your routine. “
And there are some very effective active ingredients that can improve acne, so if you’re fighting those annoying breakouts, choose the types of creams and cleansers we’ve explained below:
-Sebum regulator: Acne is associated with excess sebum production, so be sure to choose cosmetics that contain sebum-regulating active ingredients to help reduce excess sebum. For example, salicylic acid, niacinamide, azelaic acid or retinol.
– Keratolytic Agents: Acne is also associated with clogged pores, so it’s important to include active ingredients that help eliminate dead cells and promote cell renewal. Among them we can focus on glycolic acid.
– Antibacterial: Acne is caused by Propionibacterium acnes, so cosmetics should contain antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil, bakuchiol, or triclosan.
– anti-inflammatories: Sometimes acne is accompanied by an inflammatory process, which can make the condition worse. What’s also interesting is that the product contains anti-inflammatory active ingredients such as salicylic acid, niacinamide, zinc gluconate, etc.
– Matte: Excess sebum can lead to an unsightly shine, and to avoid this, you can use oil-control cosmetics that contain active ingredients like kaolin clay, bentonite clay, etc…
– Finally, don’t forget to always choose Non-comedogenic, fat-free cosmetics (Oil free).