Kay Jones, 22 years old, 2.11m tall power forward.who is the substitute charlotte hornetspledged on Twitter Beating LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal one-on-one.
The post player from Nassau, Bahamas entered the NBA with the 19th pick in the 2021 draft. He averaged 8.8 and 4.8 rebounds per game in the NCAA season at the University of Texas, and he began to brag on social networks. Criticize teammates Mark Williams and Nick Richards on Instagram.
Then he went to Twitter Make sure he’s a better player than LaMelo Ball and rookie Brandon Miller (the No. 1 pick in the 2023 draft)two characters of the present and future of the Hornets.
I’ve been shooting better than LaMelo Ball and Brandon Miller since I came out of the womb, and neither of them can guard me
“I’ve been shooting better than them since I came out of the womb, but neither of them can guard me,” Jones wrote of Ball and Miller.
He later responded on Twitter that he would ‘100% sure’ to beat LeBron James in a one-on-one situation Shaquille O’Neal will be ‘cooked’.
A statistical comparison of Kai Jones vs. LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal, LaMelo Ball…
Numbers don’t lie, so it’s a good idea to look back at Kai Jones’ contributions to the NBA compared to LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal, LaMelo Ball, Mark Williams or Nick Richards.
– Kay Jones: Last season he averaged 3.4 points and 2.7 rebounds per game. He played 67 games in the NBA and averaged 2.7 points and 2 rebounds per game.
-Mark Williams: Last season he averaged 9 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
– Nick Richards: Last season he averaged 8.2 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
– LaMelo Ball: Last season he averaged 23.3 points, 6.4 rebounds and 8.4 assists per game.
– LeBron James: In 20 seasons in the NBA, he averaged 27.2 points, 7.5 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game.
– Shaquille O’Neal: Played in the NBA for 19 seasons, averaging 23.7 points, 10.9 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game.