September 29, 2023 08:25
Fashion is becoming more and more popular Everlasting,therefore, style trend They also solved for one more variable neutralversatile and ultimately complex, summarized as Be a simple and elegant woman.
MANGO’s 8 Basic and Super Versatile Outfits
However, although this is a new Purpose While many have reached the style level, stylists agree that there are still a lot of questions about what clothes go into a capsule wardrobe and how to put them together. appearance.
How to be a simple and elegant woman?
be a woman simple and elegant involves combining a lifestyle and a appearance Reflecting sophistication and elegance, Don’t get caught up in showing off Not extravagant either.There are many ways to do it, but each way believe and Safety in the same is original.
We’ll talk about style later.However, you have to know that any simple and elegant woman must follow some feature Go well beyond your wardrobe.
What we mean is that “Elegance is not just limited to appearance. the way you behave” say experts. Maintaining an upright posture and the tone (and words) of your thoughts are also important.
What does elegant style look like?
Elegance is a manner, a statement not only made by our stylist Raquel Mejías but also by a long list of designers throughout the history of fashion.So elegance is a thing inherent A person’s heart. There are some tips to help you level up though.
- Quality clothing. In elegant style, the quality of clothing is crucial. The fabric is usually of high quality such as silk, linen, Egyptian cotton or fine wool. They look good and look good. Therefore, they are more complex,
- Cut and fit. “The garments are usually cleanly cut and fit perfectly. We pay attention to details such as seams, buttons and closures to ensure a polished look,” admits the expert.
- Neutral and subtle colors. Elegant styles tend towards neutral and subtle colors such as black, white, grey, beige and navy blue. These colors are timeless and versatile. However, this season we can also see burgundy, olive green or other shades like vanilla or dusty rose. Simply put, there are certain colors that will always make your look look expensive.
- less is more. At least, in classy style. Clothes are usually simple and nothing superfluous. Avoid eye-catching prints or exaggerated designs.
- There are few accessories and the shoes are not very high minimalist jewelry.
- This is the most eternal, And not affected by fashion trends. Classic and versatile clothing is a safe bet. So your investment is worth it.
- Simple makeup and hairstyle. For women, makeup is usually natural and not exaggerated. Hairstyles tend to be polished and neat. So we’re going to talk about clean exterior aesthetics.
How to wear formal clothes?
Basically opt for neutral colors and sheer cuts and structures. You can help yourself:
- Elegantly cut dress, Knee-length or slightly lower length, or a maxi dress for extremely formal events. Try not to include flashy prints, vibrant hues, or overly flashy appliques.
- The same applies to any type skirt You choose.
- slim fit trousers. For a more modern and versatile style, you can opt for a pant suit or a dressy trouser and shirt set.
- On the other hand, if you are looking for a more casual yet equally elegant pairing, then jeans, shirts and jackets It remains a classic that never fails.
12 Easy Ideas for Fall Outfits
If you would like to update your consent preferences, please click the link below